I sure do love it up here. It is absolutely gorgeous! This is my graduation present; my last family vacation I don't have to pay my own way on. We're in Vancouver, and I can't believe how gorgeous it is. I have been to Victoria before, but this is my first trip to Vancouver. We're staying in our condo up here, and it's in a high rise right in down town. I love coming to these condos because we have two bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as a living room, small but fully stocked kitchen, and dining area. I have my own space, and a good home base. This one is on the 20th floor, and has floor to ceiling windows along the whole side of the condo. It's gorgeous.
It's not hard getting up and making a bed to a beautiful view like this.
We went on a silly tourist trolly tour of the area to get a lay of the land, and saw a good amount of stuff. Stanley Park is absolutely gorgeous, and had such beautiful views of the bay.
We got off in Chinatown to do a little shopping. The area was awesome, and I found some fabulous pieces. We went into the Sun Yat Sen Chinese Gardens which were so peaceful and green. That's something I am loving about this city. It's not just an urban jungle. There are gardens and parks of varying sizes all over the place, including on rooftops and balconies.
We made one more stop at a touristy shop so that I could pick up this fabulous sweatshirt. Besides being cute, it is my favorite hockey team so I really love it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment