So I intended to write up this blog and post it, but it never happened, so I'm writing it now. A few weeks ago my cute little redheads spent the night while my sister and her husband went to a movie premier that he'd done photography for, including the cover art. (click here to see his awesome work.)
I didn't think to get the camera out until almost bedtime, and most of the pictures I took were really crappy, but here are a few of my favorite shots of the night.
Grandpa and Oliva.
Hannah and her prize from Grandma for not having any accidents for a full week.

What Hannah builds...

Olivia will topple.
She's such a funny kid
How can you not love this girl?
Two shots of the snow. Olivia was fascinated by it, and kept running to the door to see. We realized she had been only a few months old last winter, so this was her "first" time seeing snow. It was really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment