Friday, January 25, 2013

Signing, Signing all the day

Well it's official.  I bought a house!  A small one yes, but a house none the less.  It was a very exciting day.  I put a few of my things in my car and headed out to the title company.  I met with a woman named Darla who was absolutely awesome.  We joked and laughed and talked Utah State the whole time.  It was a very pleasant experience.

Loading up the car with a few things.

Signing my life away

My closing documents.  All signed and ready to go!

Picking up my keys from Catrina!  I've spent so much time walking around this community over the last year and a half that it's like we're old friends.  I've worked with her throughout the whole building process.  It's been so much fun.

Using my keys to go in for the first time as a homeowner!

Driving into my garage for the first time.  I'm so excited to get to park in a garage from now on!

Loading my dishwasher with my dishes that have been gathering dust for the last several months.  
I'm staying at my parent's house one more night, and then I'm going to try and get enough things over to stay at my new house.  I won't be getting my couch and entertainment center until next week, and I'm getting help to move my big furniture like my dresser and my video cabinet next Saturday, but I am so excited to be moving in.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Squee! So exciting! I'm jealous of the garage! Enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...