Monday, April 16, 2012

Cheese!

So graduation is just around the corner (19 days, but who's counting?), and its time to send out the announcements. Since we have a one of the most fabulous photographers I know in the family, I asked if he'd be willing to do some senior pictures for me. Jon asked me where I wanted to do the shoot, and after some thought I decided on South Jordan Library. It's just a couple of blocks from my parents house, the architecture is fun, the gazebo and fountain/ice rink between the Library and The Pie Pizzeria was a fun area, and since I worked there throughout most of high school, its a part of who I am. Hope you enjoy!

Jon's Favorite


My Mother's Favorites


My Favorites


Honorable Mentions



Getting pictures taken can be awkward, and usually result in some weird smile, and ultra formal pose. Jon knew me too well, and had me playing, and having a fun time taking these pictures. I think the only flaw in any of these pictures is simply the fact that I had a sunburn and was peeling on my forehead despite my best efforts to keep that at bay. Ah well, it was well earned, and so much fun, and doesn't detract from the pictures at all.

If you want to see more of Jon's amazing work check out his website

This will probably be the last blog before I graduate. The workload is piling up, and blogging is going to the bottom of the to-do pile. May 5th!

2 comments:

Jon Woodbury said...

The one in the middle of your favorites is one of mine too.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jon... I LOVE the one in the middle of your favorites!!! You're a doll!!!
Love, Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...