It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. ~Charles Dickens
This quote nearly perfectly describes the weather here in Logan today. I have been thrilled with the mild winter we've had this year, but even so, I am even more excited for Spring. Today is technically the second day of Spring, but yesterday there was still snow on the ground from this weekend's snow storm, so I waited until today to take some lovely Spring pictures. I love the beginning of Spring. I love opening up the windows and getting the cross ventilation going, and feeling the great warm air. I have no disillusions that Winter is done and over with, this is Utah after all where it has snowed every finals week since I've been up here, but I am grateful for any reprieve I can get, and will take full advantage of it when it comes.
These are the view from my front door.
The gorgeous Logan Temple
The Wellsville Mountains
The park area in front of my complex. Can you see the green starting to show!?
View up to campus. You can see Old Main through the trees and a little bit of green on the hill.
It is a gorgeous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment