What do you do to keep 2 young girls entertained in an unfamiliar city while their mother and grandmother deal with other family issues? Especially when you are a recent college grad and broke? A trip to the temple grounds and the park across the street is a great option.
While my sister Lisa and my mother were helping out some of my other nephews and niece, I took Lisa's little ones out for a few hours of fun with Aunt Melissa.
Out in front of the beautiful Mt. Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, UT.
Trying to get a picture of the three of us and the temple. It was kind of a one or the other deal, so you can't see our faces very well.
Can't you feel the sisterly love?
After the temple we walked over to the park which, turns out, has a large amphitheater. An empty stage leaves so many possibilities for two creative minds like these girls have. They decided to put on their own version of the story of Cinderella. They didn't talk too loudly, so I couldn't hear most of it, but the way the flitted from place to place, running up the stairs and spinning around made for quite the entertaining show.
Exploring the park.
My pink giggle dances all over the place
I believe this was Cinderella and her step-mother in the kitchen. It was quite the complex story.
Consulting. There were a lot of pauses to discuss the direction the show would take.
I had to get in the fun to :)
I always have fun with these two girls. They make everyday I spend with them a 'benture.
No comments:
Post a Comment